Gissahand was set up by Kieran Gissane to provide IT Support and services to home and business customers in the areas surrounding its base in Chingford, London, as well as in the surrounding counties of Essex, Hertfordshire and Kent.
Kieran has extensive experience of IT, having worked for a number of international banks and software companies, not to mention many years of helping friends and family with their pcs and home networks!
Gissahand is able to define, implement and support IT infrastructure for SMEs and home customers. Our business grows from strength to strength mainly on referral.
How we can help
Below are just some of the areas in which Gissa Hand has experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server, SMS;
- Small Business Server (SBS);
- Desktop / laptop roll-outs;
- VMWare ESX, Server, Workstation and Player;
- SAN/NAS devices, iSCSI;
- Watchguard and SonicWall firewalls, Barracuda Spam filters;
- A variety of phone systems, most recently Avaya’s IP Office;
- Project Management of numerous office moves and fit-outs;
- HP NonStop (aka Tandem);
- Home and corporate networking;
- Google Apps migration;
- Office 365;
- Apple Mac & iPad.