Business IT Support
At Gissahand we specialise in small and medium business support.
Our customers range from those having no IT personnel, though those having one person who needs additional support resources, up to larger companies with IT teams that need local on-site support for specific projects.
We’re here to help run your business and plan for the future growth. Gissahand can help you with regular IT support, ad-hoc support or one-off projects such as server or email migrations.
If you are unsure of what is in your IT infrastructure, we can undertake a review of all your systems, software & connections so that you know what’s there. We will make suggestions based on our findings to help you plan and improve your future IT needs.
Some of the services we can provide are:
- Server management – We can review and manage the set-up of your servers and check their security, performance and capacity
- Hardware installation and upgrades – Installation and set-up of laptops, desktops, servers, printers, NAS and other devices.
- Software installation – We can perform software installations and upgrades for you.
- Domain administration – Management of your user directory, set up DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Ensure data is backed up – Are procedures in place to keep your data secure
- Plan for disaster – what will happen if you can’t access key systems
- Become more efficient – are all your systems performing satisfactorily
- Regular IT maintenance – Perform regular check-ups of your systems, either on-site or remotely.
The above are just some of the services that Gissahand can provide. Whatever your IT issues are, we can help. Get in touch for a free initial consultation.